Your privacy is incredibly important to us at App Launch Map. This policy is designed to help you understand what information we collect when you use this website and its related content, products, and services.
The Information We Collect
We only collect personally identifiable information when you provide it in order to provide and improve our content, products, and services and to communicate with you.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you explicitly provide to us, which includes:
- Your email address if you sign up for a newsletter.
- Transaction information if you purchase a product from us.
- Your name, email address, and other information if you fill out a contact form.
Information from Website Analytics
Our limited website analytics do not record any personally identifiable information.
How We Use the Information We Collect
App Launch Map may use your personal information to:
- Send you newsletters.
- To respond to inquiries sent via a contact form.
- To verify purchases and provide technical support, should you need it.
- To monitor traffic to the website, which we may use to gain insight on how people use App Launch Map’s content, products, and services in order to to make these offering better.
Sharing the Information We Collect
With Third Parties
We use the following third-party vendors:
- Plausible for website analytics. This allows us to see general information about traffic on the site without giving us any visitor’s personal information. We can tell, in broad strokes, the devices people use to visit the site, the browsers they use, the countries they live in, how they got to the website, etc. We cannot link any information to an individual and do not collect IP addresses. You can see a live demo of the data Plausible provides on their website.
Other Information Sharing
Except as noted above, App Launch Map will not sell or distribute your information except:
- As required by law in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To protect our rights and property if we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of App Launch Map, third parties, or the public at large.
- With your consent. For example, App Launch Map may ask to feature a quote or testimonial from you on its website or in its newsletter.
- If aggregated or de-identified so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For example, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our content, products, and services.
How Long We Keep Information
App Launch Map does not keep any personally identifiable information on its servers. Please see the privacy policies for our third-party providers, noted above, for information about their data retention practices.